Pipe wipers Houston delivering by Merit Drilling Foam Wiper Ball technology. Foam wipers are available in a wide range of sizes for all wiping needs. Each wiper is reinforced with a steel ring for added strength. The foam pipe wiper ID can be specially cut depending on tubular OD.
Here oilfield products pipe wipers Houston delivering.
By the way we done Pipe wipers Houston delivering.
The foam wiper ball and dart are designed to wipe drillpipe or tubing string clean of cement, fluids or debris and can be used to separate fluids.
The foam wiper ball are made of natural rubber of open cell design. The ball has a parting stretchof 380% to 440%, which means it can pass through small restrictions without being damaged. IT easily passes through internal upset restrictions, such as mechanical setting tools, diverters, and liner running tools, and multiple balls can be pumped, if necessary.
The foam dart has a high parting stretch ratio compared to conventional molded rubber wiper plugs and darts, which means it can pass through small restrictions without being damaged. It easily passes through internal upset restrictions, such as mechanical setting tools, diverters and liner running tools, and through tapered strings. Foam wiper darts have been used with most types of drilling and displacement fluids. The foam wiper section of the dart is made from a frothy matrix that can effectively wipe drillpipe sizes ranging from 4½-in. through 6⅝-in.
The foam wiper balls and the foam wiper darts are not recommended to use on cementing work where the ball must continuously pass through extremely tight restrictions repeatedly.
The foam wiper ball is designed to separate fluids and wipe drill pipe or tubing, cleaning cement, fluids, and debris from the inside of the pipe
- Made of natural rubber and can be used in a temperature range of 40°F (4°C) to 302°F (150°C).
- Have parting stretch of 380% to 440%, which means it can pass through small restrictions without being damaged.
- May be used to wipe the drill pipe or work string to help ensure that scale does not remain on the ID.
- May be pumped behind cement to help ensure fluid separation and to wipe sheath deposition from the work string ID.
- Balls easily pass through restrictions such as mechanical setting tools, diverters, and liner running tools.
- Multiple balls can be pumped if necessary.
- Thousands of foam wiper balls have been used successfully to clean tubulars and drill pipe and isolate fluids during cementing operations.