Wp10005 foam wiper ball.
The wp10005 foam wiper ball is made of natural rubber of open cell design.
Finally we supply you certified Wp10005 foam wiper ball.
- Made of natural rubber and can be used in a temperature range of 40°F (4°C) to 302°F (150°C).
- Have parting stretch of 380% to 440%, which means it can pass through small restrictions without being damaged.
- May be used to wipe the drill pipe or work string to help ensure that scale does not remain on the ID.
- May be pumped behind cement to help ensure fluid separation and to wipe sheath deposition from the work string ID.
- Balls easily pass through restrictions such as mechanical setting tools, diverters, and liner running tools.
- Multiple balls can be pumped if necessary.